- Personal Data:Personal Data means data about a living individual who can be identified from those data (or from those and other information either in our possession or likely to come into our possession).
- Usage Data:Usage Data is data collected automatically either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- Cookies:Cookies are small pieces of data stored on a User’s device.
- Data Processors (or Service Providers):Data Processor (or Service Provider) means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Data Controller. We may use the services of various Service Providers in order to process your data more effectively.
- Data Subject:Data Subject is any living individual who is the subject of Personal Data.
- User:The User is the individual using our Service. The User corresponds to the Data Subject, who is the subject of Personal Data.
Information Collection And Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
What information do we collect?
• Information you provide to us. You can directly or indirectly provide us with information about yourself in a variety of ways, such as when downloading a brochure, signing up for our newsletter, liking our Facebook or YouTube page, accessing our webpage content or any other of SweBend’ services where you provide personal information.
This may be:
• Personal and contact information – name, e-mail address, country
• Work life information – What company you work for/with
• Information about how you interact with SweBend – how you use our services (including page response time, download error, how you reached and left the service, as well as delivery notifications when we contact you).
• Device information – e.g. IP address, language settings, browser settings, time zone, operating system, platform and screen resolution.
• Geographic Information – Your Geographic Location.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service to you.
We will ask your permission for storing cookie data at first entrance to our website. You can also instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you are required to .
Examples of Cookies we may use: session cookies (we use these cookies to operate our website), preference cookies (we use these cookies to remember your preferences and various settings), facebook pixel cookies (we use these cookies to show valuable, relevant product information and news from SweBend to you on Facebook.
What do we do with your information?
• Improve our services – All data is used to provide, perform and improve SweBend’s services.
• Communicate with you – SweBend may also use your data to communicate relevant information about products, events, new opportunities, etc.
• Offer you valuable information regarding bending machines or technology related to your company and country.
• Anonymized user information will be used to generate statistics and comparison data for the benefit of our users. It can also be used for the purpose of market research surveys and marketing, the aggregated results of which can be forwarded to SweBend’s business partners and customers.
Who can we share your information with?
Your Personal Data will never be forwarded to any third party, unless such usage is explicitly requested or permitted by you. We take all reasonable legal, technical and organizational measures to ensure that your data is handled securely and with an adequate level of protection upon transfer to or sharing with such selected third parties.
What we will NOT do with your data.
We will not sell your personal information to third parties.
Retention of Data
We will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the improve the functionality of our Service and website, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Where do we process your personal information?
We always strive to process your data within the EU / EEA. However, the data may in some situations be transferred to, and processed in, non-EU / EEA countries by a third party. As SweBend is determined to always protect your data, SweBend will take all reasonable legal, technical and organizational measures to ensure that your data is handled securely and with an adequate level of protection comparable to and at the same level as the protection offered in EU / EEA.
Your rights of access, rectification and deletion.
• Right to access your data – you can request a copy of the information you would like to know and verify it.
Your rights of access, rectification and deletion.
• Right to access your data – you can request a copy of the information you would like to know and verify the information we have about you. The copy is free to request once a year.
• Right to rectification – You are entitled to correct, incorrect or incomplete information about yourself.
• Right to be deleted (“The right to be forgotten”) – You are entitled to cancel your membership and request the deletion of your personal data for those cases where the data is no longer necessary for the purpose for which it was collected.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our website.
Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: http://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/
Links To Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
By continued visit and access to SweBend’s services on or after May 25, 2018, you agree to information stated above.