Discover our powerful hydraulic powered three and four roll machines (SB3 and SB4 series) and also variable Geometery Machines (VSB3). The series is built with quality steel and perfectly matched components. In the standard range, machine shaft diameters go all the way from 55 mm up to 420 mm.
SB3B (Section Bending 3 roll Basic) series offers seven different models ranging from 7 up to 600 cm3 (0,4 to 37 in3). The machines are extremely sturdy in design and have more power compared to any other section bending machine on the market.
- Number of rolls:
- Other characteristics:
- Sheet thickness:Min.: 2 min
Max.: 200 mm
- Sheet Size:
Min. 1000 mm
Max.: 12000 mm
- Polished roll surface
- Automatic prebending and rolling
- Tiltable bending rolls
- Rotational speed variation
- Oil cooling system
- Double-pinch pyramid design, enabling pre-bend at both ends of the plate
- Hardened & Ground roll
- Electronic control of roll parallelism
- Four digital readouts (= both roll ends)
- Wireless control unit with joysticks
- 3 hydraulic powered rolls by their own respective hydraulic motor
- SKF bearings only
- Top electrical & hydraulic components from the best suppliers.
- Emergency stop button
- SEVEN – SweBend’s own trademarked Graphical CNC SYSTEM
- Cone bending device (key or roll)
- Material ejection devices
- Special rolls with contour, grooves etc, to allow bending plates with flanges and/or ribs
- ”Turbo Production” kits
- Integration in production cells, including communication with other software systems
- Changeable top roll for small diameters
- Special color and design
- Calibration Systems
- Side supports
- Top support with electric or hydraulic operation
- Much more …
All machine sizes are designed with the know-how SweBend engineers achieved over a long period of year and with extra attention to even the smallest details that truly will make a big difference in the long run. Anyone can build a plate roll but very few know what is required to make it perform and last for decades!
All our plate rolls have hydraulic drive for all three rolls as standard. For the smaller sizes we use one motor but for the bigger we use two or even three, depending on model and requirement. We ensure maximum torque throughout the entire speed range, not like many competitors only at low speed.
Naturally we have variable speed as standard for all models, to help the operator to produce the best possible parts in the machine.
SweBend design and produce the strongest and most user friendly machines on the market. You can be sure to get the highest drive torque and strongest bending power compared to any other plate roll of the same size.
- Heavily proportioned machine frames and mechanical parts
- Top components from the best suppliers.
- High quality, hardened rolls
- SKF components, The world famous Swedish Bearing Company.
Special requirements – Demand the best, demand a SweBend
With our standard range of models as foundation, we also design & produce special tailor made plate rolls. This can be with a unique roll diameter, roll length or even the shape of the rolls. Request help with integrating the machine in your product line, demand special features and ask for what you think is impossible, we’ll gladly prove you wrong!
Made in Sweden
Means a machine that guarantees the highest quality in all details resulting in longer lifetime, less maintenance & repairs, higher output, better production quality and an unmatched return-on-investment!
Here at Swebend, we’re uniquely […]Read more
Yet another successful machine design by SweBend – this time for Aerospace Industry with toughest demands on precision bending in 3D.Read more